My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpoool, NY, United States

My interests have changed as time passes. Used to be very active physically. Now, not so much. Still enjoy reading about hiking and canoeing. Was an activist locally, now an observer. It is a pain to get older but it's better than the alternative

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ageless Project on Blogger Buzz -

This is a great idea to allow us seniors to express opinions and tell of some of our experiences. It is in a way a "vanity press" and gives us the satisfaction of seeing our words in print.
The daily news frequently prompted me to write to the "editor" but I became discouraged at the lack of interest manifested.
Now I find satisfaction in laboring over my blog to my heart's content.
If anyone cares to read my blog the name is;swampslogger
That name refers to my experience on a Search and Rescue Team as well as my current obsession with the Iraq war.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nita said...

Hello! I just discovered your blog and the Ageless Project and the world of blogging. I am a senior, too and I think this is a great way to participate and interact on the web.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Don.B. said...

I hope we have something to say. We've been around a long time

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home