My Photo
Name:
Location: Liverpoool, NY, United States

My interests have changed as time passes. Used to be very active physically. Now, not so much. Still enjoy reading about hiking and canoeing. Was an activist locally, now an observer. It is a pain to get older but it's better than the alternative

Thursday, December 01, 2005

On another blog I found a link to the talk given by Col. Lawrence Wilkerson.
I was able to print out the transcript (26 pages) and found it extremely interesting.
The Col. served as Asst.Sec'y of State under Colin Powell for four years. That means he had the inside track on what was happpening during that time. His candid remarks and answers to questions pretty much confirmed my own conclusions about how things are done in the Bush administration. Very narrow input of ideas and very uninformed as to reality. Mostly wishful thinking.
Also he answered my question about an objective book covering the Iraq war. It is by George Packer, titled "Assassin's Gate". I hope to read it soon. I'll let you know how I viewed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home